Dragon Door Kettlebells

Order Authentic Russian Kettlebells

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Days 13 and 14 of the 40 day program and a minor setback

Day 13 3/3

5-3-2 rep scheme

Press 24k, 28, 32k

Pull-up 16k, 24k, 24k

Pistol- 12k, 16k, 16k

6 minutes straight with the 16k

ab roll outs 2x5

felt good

Day 14 3/4

2x5 rep scheme

My back was a bit cranky so I skipped snatches and did swings. I also substituted pistols for airborne lunges

Press 32k

airborne lunge- 2x5

pull-up 12k

1 handed swings 30/30 for 5 min with the 20k

hardstyle plank 2x:45


The things we do :)

Yesterday I went to my old college and played in a futsal tournament. The best part was hanging out with my two good friends Tommy and Jamo. We didn't win this year but had fun.

We played 5 games on a hardwood basketball court. This is always a bad idea. We regret it after the tourney and we suffer the ride home. We are all sore as hell for a few days. Today my back is not happy and I needed a day off. I am hoping to get a solid training day in tomorrow.

Yes I am an idiot, when I train smart and do the right things I always feel good. When I drive 2.5 hrs, play 5 soccer games and drive another 2.5 hrs back home, I feel like rubbish. I wonder why.






No comments:

Post a Comment