Dragon Door Kettlebells

Order Authentic Russian Kettlebells

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 39 of the 40 day program

All 6x1- heavy days and fridays don't mix too well...plus the BBC late night didn't help either ;)

I will also add that I slept on the couch last night. I am not in the doghouse with my wife but I was tossing and turning all night and didn't want to wake her. The soon to be momma needs her rest.

I still trained today but I felt gross...oh well not bad numbers for an off day

Press- all L and R

28k
32k
36k
40k
44k
44k

Pistol- didn't feel strong but oh well...all L and R btw

20k
28k
32k
36k
40k
4ok

Pull-up- didn't feel strong either, I have hit a 52k pull-up before but I am not feeling it today

28k
32k
36k
40k
44k
44k

Swings for today, no snatches...I am pooped...fridays stink

3x30 with the 28k- 2 handed

3x30 with the 24k alternate swings

rolling patterns- nice and easy for today


1 session left :)

I am looking forward to taking a few days off and starting fresh again

No comments:

Post a Comment