Dragon Door Kettlebells

Order Authentic Russian Kettlebells

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 36 and RKC II is on my mind

Day 36 is done and I am feeling pretty good. This Easy Strength program is a good experiment to get me ahead of the game for RKC II in July. My amazing wife and I are expecting a little boy due on June 3rd so I am trying to put as many good reps in the bank as possible before he comes. When this guy is born I will have to do my best in preparing to be a good Dad as well as get prepared for level II. I am not sure how I will do but I know that I won't give up...I don't have a choice



Everything feels good...but... I am dealing with stupid little nagging issues from all the landscaping I am doing to get the yard ready for spring. I will make it.....my wife is holding a baby in her belly and I complain about raking :) Whats wrong with this picture??

I am a wuss, I know this, but complaining makes me feel better sometimes


Day 36

Press
20k x5
32k x5
36k x3
40k x4 R hand and x3 L hand *** PR on both

Pistol- all both legs

5 BW
20k x3
28k x 2
36k x 2
40k x1

Pull-up

3 BW
24k x2
36k x 2
40k x2

Snatches

50 with the 24k in 2:15

Ab roll-out 2x10


When I am feeling tired in my training I go to Rifs Blog and read the quote at the top. This hits me every time.


"And in those simple beautiful movements I remembered what was really important in training; that consistency trumps intensity; all the time. That intensity is born from consistency. That one cannot force it, one has to lay in wait for it, patiently, instinctively, calmly and be ready to grab it when Grace lays it down in front of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment