Dragon Door Kettlebells

Order Authentic Russian Kettlebells

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Intermittent fasting and todays workout

I just started intermittent fasting as my eating regimen. Here is my basic plan, I eat my normal food intake but from 12 noon to 8pm. I basically eat for 8 hours and fast for 16 hours. During my morning fast I sip some amino acids and take fish oil to control my blood sugar levels. After 2 days I feel great, my energy is up in the afternoons and feel good thus far. I will keep this updated along with pics to see my progress. For more info go to www.leangains.com

Todays Workout

I started deadlifting again and felt pretty good, I also added in weighted pull -ups :)

Deadlift 5x5- I was pretty happy considering my achy back

135x5
185x5
225x5
275x5
295x5
305x5

Weighted pull-ups 4x2

70lb weighted
75lb weighted
80lb weighted
85lb weighted

No comments:

Post a Comment