Dragon Door Kettlebells

Order Authentic Russian Kettlebells

Thursday, March 4, 2010

a few things

Just got back from the Bahamas, Atlantis was fun, we may have to re-mortgage the house after paying for the food there. If you ever go, bring some cash or get a 2nd job 6-8 months prior to the trip.

Atlantis didn't have kettlebells, booooo...

I just signed up for the Z-health R and I phase certs in Boston - can't wait.

My website www.skillofstrength.com is getting built by my amazing wife, it should be ready to go within the next 30 days or so. Honey you are the best!!


Back is feeling better, its amazing....when I stick to my mobility drills and not over train I feel better. I guess a need a strength coach.

Just got my "I just pood" bumper stickers - yes I am 30 and think it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment