I am all about trying new things. I passed RKC II a couple weeks back and now it's time to get back on the horse.
For the next month I will be training the Long Cycle Clean and Jerk ( LCCJ) progressions from Return of the Kettlebell. I am going to train 3 days a week. Each session will look the same with slightly added volume each session.
Day 1 7/21
Arms bars 3x3
LCCJ 3 ladders of 2, 4, 6
Time of workout 18:11
Today was slow on purpose, I wanted to nail the technique and not rush at all. Once I get back into a groove I will push it a bit.
I added a light jog as a flush after.
Stay tuned, after a month I will post before and after pics :)
35 lb ruck NEW ALGORITHM from IOS 27 messes GPS up
10 hours ago
Are you doing other training in addition to this? If so what?
ReplyDeleteAlso weights are you going to clean and jerk?
Josh- I am starting with double 24k bells. I will eventually work up to either double 32k or double 36k. I am following the plan from Return of the kettlebell and from the sound of it, I won't have energy to do much more. I am hitting TGU's and armbars in each session and finishing with a light jog. Pretty LCCJ will be my baby fo rthe next month...I will keep you posted
ReplyDeleteCheers-Mike